Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Tokelau migration - Francis

Image result for tokelau
I was on the boat travailing back home to my family and friends to  Tokelau. I came back from my studies from New Zealand. It was cool living there for 3 years. I miss living with my family that lives in New Zealand - I like eating food there. I came back to Tokelau and I thought to myself to make a change to Tokelau, to make the economy expand i.e. get bigger. Now I am back from New Zealand I am going to stay here for 2 years, then go back to New Zealand for my second year to do my study and graduate, then get a job. I want to be a builder and get money for my family and help the people of Tokelau. I want to get food and build new homes for them and do other things for my family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment